Article provided by: Launch Pointe Recreation Destination & RV Park
Consider making Launch Pointe your destination when looking for a Lake Elsinore campground for your next RV vacation; our campground is a popular spot for fishing, camping, boating, and relaxing; visitors from around the state of California call our site one of the best RV campgrounds in Lake Elsinore- and for good reasons! Whether you’re looking forward to spending some time with family on the lake, are hopeful about pulling in some Largemouth Bass, or just want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city for a few days, we’ve got it all.
Planning the Perfect Lake Elsinore Vacation
Choose your camping experience at Launch Pointe:
- RV spots with full hookups, privacy fences, themed areas geared to your interests, lake views, dog runs, and access to all of our amenities
- Yurt rentals with six themes to customize your stay with us. Our comfortable yurts feature private restrooms, patios, fire pits, and BBQs, all with picturesque views of Lake Elsinore.
- Popular camper favorite spots in Lake Elsinore, California, include our vintage trailers complete with air conditioning, heating, private patios, stone fireplaces, and great lake views. If you don’t own your own RV, you can enjoy a comfortable stay in one of our custom furnished vintage trailers with Wi-Fi, beach access, swimming pool, showers, electrical, and much more.
Rated One of the Best lake Elsinore RV Parks
If there’s one thing California residents can agree on, it’s where to find the best camping spots and outdoor activities. Launch Pointe has long been a preferred destination for weekend travel and week-long vacations. With easy online booking, it takes just a few moments of your time to secure your RV spot, yurt rental, or vintage trailer rental; speak with our staff in-person if you have questions about our amenities or campground features. Reach us at 855-471-1212.
3 Steps to a Dream Vacation at Launch Point
- Step One: Book your stay to secure your preferred vacation date(s).
- Step Two: Read our website’s list, ‘What to Bring’.
- Step Three: Arrive early and plan to make the most out of every moment at Launch Pointe.
Don’t forget to pack incidentals, like flashlights & batteries, prescription and OTC medicines, utensils & plates, water & food, sunglasses, hats, & sunscreen, trash bags & paper products, dish soap & cleaning products, lighters & matches, bedding & pillows, and other creature comforts from home.
Enjoy Our Lake Elsinore Campground
RV camping in SoCal is affordable at Launch Pointe; we think the best campgrounds in Southern CA should be accessible to all US residents. Inquire about our nightly, weekend, and weekly rates when you call- or browse our FAQs for more information about our Lake Elsinore campground. You’ll find answers to commonly asked questions like:
- Are pets allowed? (yes!)
- Do you allow tent camping?
- Can we bring our boats or personal watercraft?
- Are day passes available for the pool and the splash pad?
- And many others
Your safety, comfort, and enjoyment of our facilities are primary concerns for our staff. Plan your vacation for the best possible experience.
View Larger Map