If you are planning a vacation to Turks and Caicos, you might already know all about the incredible climate, stunning beaches like Grace Bay Beach, world class golf and diving, and top ranked restaurants. What you might not know is which hotels offer the best accommodation on these Caribbean Islands. Of the many popular resorts, the Gansevoort is routinely ranked as among the best in Turks and Caicos. Here are just 5 of the many reasons to stay at the Gansevoort on your upcoming Caribbean holiday:
1. The Rooms: Unlike some large resorts in the area, the Gansevoort keeps its property exclusive, resulting in just 91 rooms. Nearly every one is beach front, and many are large suites or penthouses. Each room, even the standard ones, comes equipped with spa tubs and separate showers, modern electronics and TVs and comfortable beds.
2. The Dining: A large part of Turks and Caicos vacations is the world class cuisine. At the Gansevoort, you won’t have to leave the hotel – or even your room – for amazing fare. Simply called “The Restaurant, ” this dining establishment boasts French Mediterranean fusion meals prepared by world renowned Chef Leigh Thurston. A beach bar allows for a few drinks with your feet in the sand.
3. The Facilities: Your Caribbean holiday should be a chance to do what you truly enjoy, so relax in the spa, work out in the fully equipped fitness center, or enjoy yoga classes in the outdoor pavilion.
4. The Location: You have plenty of locations to choose from for your Turks and Caicos vacations, but the Gansevoort can be found in a truly special locale. Situated on Grace Bay Beach, the hotel is privy to beachfront beauty and slowly crashing waves on the pristine white sand.
5. The Staff: While there are several resorts that offer incredible dining and amazing locations, the Gansevoort offers something truly special in the form of their kind, attentive and pleasant staff. From the concierge desk to housekeeping staff who perform turndown service each evening, each member of staff is happy to help with a smile on their face.