The Sands at Grace Bay is one of the top Turks and Caicos accommodation choices, located on the incredible Grace Bay Beach, one of the highest ranked beaches on earth. With a warm tropical climate, friendly staff and world class facilities, the Sand Resort is a great choice for any Caribbean vacations. Here are the top 5 reasons to stay at the Sands on Turks and Caicos holidays:
1. Impressive Dining: While many of the hotels in the area serve up generic, international fare, the Sands is home to Hemingway’s Restaurant, a fabulous establishment serving a blend of Caribbean specialities and freshly caught seafood. Dine while relaxing on the beautiful deck overlooking the ocean.
2. Enviable Location: Perhaps the biggest benefit to staying at the Sands is the incredible location. The Sands is found on the island of Providenciales, one of the most beautiful in the Caribbean. Specifically, the hotel is at Grace Bay Beach, a stunning expanse of white sand and beep blue water that stretched for over 12 miles, offering exclusivity and privacy for all guests.
3. Spa Tropique: For the ultimate in a relaxing Caribbean getaway, nothing could be better than a day at the spa. The Sands Resort now offers a full spa facility on site, and offers luxurious treatments like massages, facials and wraps. Indulge in this pampering service either in the fully outfitted spa or in the privacy of your own room.
4. Luxurious Rooms: Each rooms in the Sands is outfitted with the location in mind. Plush, oversized furniture gives off a tropical vibe, and each piece of furniture is upscale and luxurious. Large sliding doors allow guests to take in views of tropical gardens and the ocean, and all rooms are even available with private balconies overlooking the premises.
5. Friendly Staff: The staff at the Sands are there to make each guest feel welcome and comfortable. No task is too big or too small, and they are willing to help with a smile.
To make the most of any upcoming Caribbean vacations, choose the Sands Resort, offering Turks and Caicos holidays that won’t soon be forgotten.