Why Stay at Parrot Cay? Here's Why!
Although the island chain of Turks and Caicos is comprised of over forty different islands, the largest and most convenient is Providenciales, or Provo. Visitors who are searching for one of the most romantic hotels in Provo should look no further than Parrot Cay, a COMO Hotels and Resorts private island retreat. Not only does it provide upscale accommodations, luxurious beaches and an exclusive atmosphere but it is also ranked as a top Turks and Caicos spa vacation. Here are just five of the countless reasons to stay at Parrot Cay:
1. Private Location: Few resorts can claim to be located on a private island like Parrot Cay. The resort is situated on an exclusive island just a short trip from Providenciales. Anyone looking for romantic hotels in Provo should take it one step further and consider a hotel on an exclusive private island like Parrot Cay.
2. Upscale Dining: There are two attractive restaurants at Parrot Cay that offer meals to guests. Lotus is the more casual poolside dining area that serves up modern Caribbean fare by day and a candlelit Asian fusion by night. Formal meals can be found in the Terrace restaurant. Guests can choose from a selection of artfully prepared Mediterranean specials. Meals can be eaten at the restaurant, in a private verandah or in the comfort of your room.
3. COMO Shambhala Retreat: There can be no denying that much of the appeal of Parrot Cay is due to the incredible spa packages available. Practice yoga or pilates, enjoy luxury treatments or simply unwind in the attractive space that will create the ideal Turks and Caicos spa vacation. Couples spa packages are available for an extra romantic touch.
4. Spectacular Accommodation: Parrot Cay offers more than just standard hotel rooms for guests. Enjoy ocean views, private villas or pool access. The design is completely contemporary and tropical and made to encourage relaxation and enjoyment on vacation.
5. Island Recreation: The private island offers guests a range of fun activities. Enjoy snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, kayaking, fishing and truly anything else you might be able to imagine. Staff can arrange almost any activity for guests on the island.