Top 5 Reasons to Stay at the Seven Stars in Turks and Caicos
One of the most luxury vacation destinations in the Caribbean is the island chain or Turks and Caicos. Over 40 island combine to create this incredible location and mere 500 miles south of Florida. Although as a high-end destination there are countless luxury resorts on the islands, one stands out as the ideal accommodation choice for a Turks vacation. The Seven Stars is repeatedly ranked as one of the best hotels in Turks and Caicos. Here are just five of the many reasons why it is beloved by guests.
1. The Best Pool in Turks and Caicos: The Seven Stars boasts the only heated saltwater swimming pool on the island, making it one of the main attractions in the hotel. Staff provide cabanas and drinks poolside to complete the luxury experience.
2. Unbeatable Location: For anyone looking for a quick getaway, a Turks vacation is the ticket. Flights are just three hours from the East Coast of the United States. Once on the island, the Seven Stars is situated on Grace Bay, one of the most attractive locations in the nation.
3. Dining Variety: Many resorts in the Caribbean offer just one mediocre restaurant for guests. The Seven Stars, however, has three fantastic dining options ranging from a poolside snack to a casual deck dinner or even an upscale feast in the dining room Seven.
4. Romantic Atmosphere: Although the Seven Stars hotel does feature activities for children of all ages, there can be no denying the romantic atmosphere of the location. Private massages, spa treatments and intimate beach walks all contribute to the wonderful environment for couples.
5. Wellness Facilities: For many international guests, a vacation is a time to relax but also so stay healthy and fit. The Seven Stars offers a full fitness facilities complete with personal trainers, a spa and group exercise classes.
The Seven Stars may have a reputation as the hotel with the best pool in Turks and Caicos, but it is more than that. It is a destination complete with all the amenities a traveler could ask for, including fine dining and attentive staff. Indeed, the Seven Stars is without a doubt among the best hotels in Turks and Caicos.