Turks and Caicos Shopping, Entertainment, & Dining Plaza. AKA: Location, Location, Location.
Welcome to Providenciales’ premier shopping, entertainment and business plaza for The Turks and Caicos Islands – an excellent spot to serve tourists and residents alike. Located right in the heart of Grace Bay, The Regent Village is a place where fashion and style come to life in a setting brimming with fountains, vibrant tropical foliage, and peaceful gardens. It was recognized by the International Property Awards as the 2011 Winner for “Best Commercial Development Caribbean and Americas” and one visit to the magnificent shopping complex and you’ll understand why.
All day and all night you’ll find a steady flow of foot traffic and a constant buzz of activity throughout the Regent Village, with a wider range of shops to browse and fun to be had. From local artwork and souvenirs (perfect for a reminder of your phenomenal Turk and Caicos vacation) to duty-free jewelry and designer wear; from professional service firms to handle all your needs to exquisite fine dining and entertainment options — The Regent Village is a veritable hub of activity. This modern, comfortable, and attractive shopping and entertaining plaza boasts over 30 well-established shopping, dining, tourism and professional businesses. Offering 150,000 square feet of brand new construction the Regent Village is a fabulous addition to the attractions of Grace Bay, and, as you’ll see: the “hot spot” of the Turks and Caicos Islands.
The Regent Village features the following remarkable amenities:
- Direct retail frontage, with high volumes of tourists and passing traffic
- Excellent visibility and clear, concise signage
- Landscaped gardens, paved walkways fringed with Royal Palms and street lighting
- Elevator Access to second and third floors
- Optimised website and marketing opportunities and help available
- 24 hour security & CCTV
- TCI’s first two-storey Car Park – 170 parking spaces of which 50% provide covered parking
- Two beautiful, boutique and beachfront hotels – The Regent Grand “a haven of personalized service” and Villa Renaissance three times voted top luxury hotel in the world by the TripAdvisor® Travelers’ Choice® Award
- Luxury state-of-art Conference Facilities, with discounts for Regent Village Owners
- Competitive lease/purchase options available
- Major real-estate investment opportunities
- All Major TCI Banks in immediate vicinity
Entertainment & Dining Options in Regent Village
- The Vix: High-end modern cuisine, the finest wines, and the best atmosphere that Grace Bay has to offer. Combining contemporary elegance with Alfresco and fully air conditioned seating, The Vix takes informal dining to fresh heights, offering a modern and inviting ambiance without all the formality of fine dining.
- French Sidewalk Café: Relax on the sidewalk cafe, watching the people walk by, and choose from a delightful selection of coffee, wines, beers and liquors. Salads, tapas & tartines, deli sandwiches and nightly dinner specials are always available. This café feels just like Paris.
- Vino Tempo: Chic wine bar featuring a wide variety of world-wide boutique wines is the “in Spot” to see and be seen. Offering a full bar, comfortable lounge interior and sidewalk café seating it is the ideal place for relaxing and catching up with friends and watching the world go by. A menu of small dining plates offers delectable dishes from the Caribbean, Europe and Asia and a self-service wine dispenser lets guests enjoys tastings of the latest featured wine. Vino Tiempo has the only open air cigar bar in Provo for those wishing to partake in the finest offerings from Cuba and the Dominican Republic. Vine Tiempo stays open late!
- Lupo: True Italian comfort food “cuccina rustinca” serving fresh homemade pastas, a selection of mouth-watering cured meats, imported cheeses, marinated olives, antipasti and classic salads served in a warm and casual atmosphere. A carefully tailed wine list where you can enjoy a carafe of house wine or indulge in wines offered by the bottle from Italian regions. Dine with us, or choose from our selection of ready-made gourmet meals and create your authentic Italian experience in the comfort of your home. Lupo is a place to discover healthy, simple, gourmet meals with fresh ingredients at good value.
- Thai Orchid: Specializing in authentic Thai Cuisine with an emphasis on traditional dishes, a great dining atmosphere and friendly staff. The recipes are prepared with fresh ingredients and Thai Orchid also make use of the local products whenever possible.
- Garam Masala: Smart and sophistication blends with superior Indian cuisine in Garam Masala the newest restaurant to open its doors in The Regent Village. Experienced chefs have been preparing traditional Moghlai and Punjabi cuisine for over twenty years and the a-la-carte menu offers a comprehensive collection of contemporary tandoori dishes, carefully spiced curries and tried and tested old favorites. Complemented by a comprehensive wine-list showcasing international wines and great selection of beers, Garam Masala is the perfect location for a memorable culinary experience.
COME EXPERIENCE THE VERY BEST IN TURKS AND CAICOS SHOPPING AT THE REGENT VILLAGE.